Monitoring viruses by PCR
Department of Clinical Immunology at the Russian Children’s Clinical Hospital (RCCH)
Young patients of the Department of Clinical Immunology at the RCCH need a regular screening of viral infections by PCR (the most sensitive method for this purpose). Tests are done in the Laboratory of Molecular Biology at the FRCC-PHOI hospital for a fee. 100.000 rubles are needed monthly to conduct the tests. The obtained results allow doctors to modify therapy quickly in patients with borderline amount of virus particles in the blood.
They need your help too
- Russian ball in Luxembourg
- More than a million dollar holiday
- Russian helicopters help Foundation get closer to the Sun
- Christmas Fair at RusGidro
- Marathon runners become immunity system champions
- Cool Christmas trees to cool school students
- Rock rocks!
- Constructor wipes out boundaries
- The magic in the hospital
- Good Day
- full list