17 years old, Yekaterinburg
Diagnosis: Primary immunodeficiency. X-linked agammaglobulinemia (B-cell deficiency).
22 vials of life-saving Human normal immunoglobulin 10% [50 ml] were purchased for a total amount of 480,392 rubles (of which 110,737 rubles were donated by the readers of the "Metro" newspaper and 369,655 rubles were donated by the Russian Club of Luxembourg). Thanks everyone who participated! Ilya has already started taking the medication, and we hope for a rapid improvement in his health!
They need your help
- Russian ball in Luxembourg
- More than a million dollar holiday
- Russian helicopters help Foundation get closer to the Sun
- Christmas Fair at RusGidro
- Marathon runners become immunity system champions
- Cool Christmas trees to cool school students
- Rock rocks!
- Constructor wipes out boundaries
- The magic in the hospital
- Good Day
- full list