For specification of Egor’s diagnosis and appoint treatment there is necessary complex genetic examination - determination of the mutation in the BTK gene.
1.5 years old
Diagnosis: Primary immunodeficiency. X-linked agammaglobulinemia.
A molecular genetic testing (mutation screening of the BTK gene) was conducted. The cost was 28,000 rubles.
They need your help
- Russian ball in Luxembourg
- More than a million dollar holiday
- Russian helicopters help Foundation get closer to the Sun
- Christmas Fair at RusGidro
- Marathon runners become immunity system champions
- Cool Christmas trees to cool school students
- Rock rocks!
- Constructor wipes out boundaries
- The magic in the hospital
- Good Day
- full list